Saturday 30 May 2009

London Street Style...Karolina


I had an amazing day yesterday shooting out at ExCel, Docklands where The Clothes Show is being held. I met some fabulous people (not only people I shot but some lovely people who were working there as well- waves to Marley, the gorgeous law student who was directing people to the buses), got a little sunburnt despite wearing 50+ sunscreen, a cap and enough clothes to ensure I was boiling hot all day, almost got eaten alive by hideous, hairy caterpillars (shudder): why were they so attracted to those grey pylons down by the water? The back of my dress has a weird stain which bears remarkable resemblance to squashed caterpillar- I feel itchy just thinking about it AND I got to shoot some photos with my friend, Mr Wayne Tippets of Street Style Aesthetic .

It's going to take me awhile to get through all the photos (plus the ones I still have from Paris) so grab a coffee, a magazine, a book, whatever and stick around for a whole lot of street stylin' from Paris, London and, um, wherever the Nikon and I shall go :)

p.s. This photo is one I shot yesterday afternoon of the beautiful Karolina Parmionova, a model and biomedical student. This is just a little teaser-more shots of her to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment